Book with Confidence
We are delighted to advise you that all new bookings placed AFTER 08 June 2020, for arrival from 01 August 2020 onwards, are protected by our Master Cancel policy:
- You can cancel for any reason between 60 days and 2 days (48 hours) before arrival and get a full refund of your lodging costs.
- You can book with confidence and peace of mind knowing that you can cancel for any reason and have you costs returned.
- No forms to fill in, no doctor’s note or any evidence required.
- Simply contact us and notify us by email between 60 days and by 16:00 2 days (48 hours) before arrival, that you wish to cancel and you will be reimbursed at check out date of your original booking.
Please note that our Master Cancel policy:
- Does not refund for cancellations made less than 2 days before arrival nor 61 days or more before arrival. For example: for a check-in on Saturday, you could cancel the prior Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday before 16.00 and be reimbursed in full, but not on Friday (1 day prior) or Saturday (day of check-in).
- Does not replace guest travel insurance - e.g. if something happens forcing you to cancel the day before your holiday, you will not be covered for a refund under this policy, so please ensure you take out suitable travel insurance.
- Does not cover bookings made prior to 08 June 2020, even if the booking is subsequently transferred, or for arrival dates before 01 August 2020.
For our full Cancellation Policy please see our Terms and Conditions.